Tuesday, February 17, 2009

New Books, Past Paintings




Here are some new books and an old painting (Red Fox) and a new painting (She Walks With A Strange Grace)....Things have been a bit hectic lately, but I suppose that's alright...I've got some new projects and possibilities happening and hopefully, you will get to know all about it....
In the meantime, play safe, but have fun.....

Sidenote: The green book is made from thin wood and uses a coptic stitch, the book with red ribbons is ribbon binding, the book with waves is an accordion stitch and the other two books are leather, the black is a pamphlet stitch and the brown is a stab stitch....

She Walks With A Strange Grace is mixed media, using candle wax, oil pastels, India ink and acrylic paint....

The Red Fox has nothing terribly special other than he's mighty mischievous....

1 comment:

Amy Carroll Bennett said...

I love the simplicity of the book with waves. I think it's beautiful. I wish I had more artistic talent. I was always pretty good with light and shadow on still objects, but most of my drawing/painting leaves a lot to be desired.