Saturday, June 27, 2009

Altered Book Class and New Paintings






Here's what I've been up to lately...

The first image is my contribution to the library's recycled art program....you knew it'd be a book.

The next three photos are some recent paintings...

And finally the last photo is a picture from my altered book class for the library...I've taught a few classes on bookbinding for them....including instruction on folded page art and Japanese stab-binding...and there's been mention of having me come back and teach some more binding classes...I'll keep you informed.

But these kids were awesome...so creative and needed very little in the way of instruction. It was so much fun working with them.

Well, I'm looking forward to a peaceful, art-filled day and I hope your day is wonderful as well.

No comments: