Thursday, July 14, 2011

It's been awhile....


Well...my poor little blog has been ignored. But I must say it's been a summer of a lifetime. I've not announced it here....but I'm 5 months pregnant and between that and buying a house to have room for our newest addition it's been very busy lately. I have had time to work on my Etsy listings...the two pieces you see here are available.

I think I've finally found a way to use my tin milagros that I've been making which I talk about in this older post. Adhering them to wood allows the tin ornament to be enjoyed without the pesky edges being a danger. And I really like the way the tin shines off the wood. Maybe I'll get a chance to have a tutorial/painting progress thing of sorts for this type of work.

What do you think of these?
I plan on making different "milagros"...maybe some goddess/myth ones....wheels are still churning here....

2 comments:

considerthelillies said...

congratulations on your pregnancy!exciting news!

sweetybird09 said...

Congratulations on the baby and the house, do you know what the baby is yet???

That artwork is really nice :)