Friday, February 4, 2011

Illustration Friday--Reverse


This was going to be my submission for Illustration Friday but I can't get it to upload at the moment and I'm getting frustrated so I'm backing up for awhile. I'll try again later. If you look over at my Etsy shop link on the side you might notice some newer paintings. I'm painting mini folk art pieces. I'm exploring different folk styles and icons in these new paintings. I call them niche paintings because of their small size they are perfect for sticking in small little spots that might be bare otherwise. I've always loved small things and I really like small niches and the icons that find their homes there. So hop over and have a look.

Also don't forget, as soon as this blog reaches 100 followers... FREE GIVEAWAY!

Now, who doesn't like that!

No comments: