Thursday, January 13, 2011

I aint' gonna study war no more....





Here is the newest in my series....Can you guess what this series is based on? I've really enjoyed making this and I have a few more in the works. That white skull you see is prep work for the painting. This pictures were also taken in the snowy front yard. Alabama received several inches of snow on Sunday and things are just now slowly beginning to return to normal.

In other artsy news: My friend Sherry has opened a charity Etsy called What Gives. 90% of proceeds will be going to a charity---a different one chosen each month. So, hop on over and check it out. This is a new storefront so it's kind of empty right now, but new items are being added! Can't wait to see what she does!

There's also a new local store that is really cool called That Funky Little Store Downtown. Check out their blog. It has links to their Facebook and Etsy storefronts!

No comments: