Friday, January 21, 2011

New Paintings




Here are a few new things I finished yesterday.

Why is it that as soon as you decide...all right, that's it, I'm done...things start happening. Is it a weird joke that the universe plays....stringing you along or is it something else....

I don't know but it's frustrating sometimes. Maybe it's the reminder that things can and will happen...you just have to continue having faith and trust that something good will happen....maybe instead of the universe stringing you along...it's a pat on the back saying, "You can do it. Don't give up. Look see."

But having faith/trust/belief is hard...so hard...especially when it gets to the point of nearly hitting bottom....and someone somewhere throws you a rope....

I'm speaking of course about trying to make a living doing what I love, selling books, selling art, etc. But I believe this type of thing spans across many things....

What are your thoughts?

A bit of info for you!

As soon as my blog reaches 100 followers, I'll be doing a free giveaway! Probably have a few things available and let the winner pick. I've never done this sort of thing before and it will be interesting to see how it will work....so spread the word and send people this way!

Also check out my facebook page! Click here!

No comments: